Pittsburgh Steelers
VT Hokies
Vanderbilt Commadores
UF Gators
Baseball-Yankees
Football-Cowboys
CFB-Vols, Canes, Gators, and VT
No Regrets
Pittsburgh Steelers
VT Hokies
Vanderbilt Commadores
UF Gators
MLB: Dodgers
NCAA Football: Florida
NFL: Rams
NCAA Basketball: Florida
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
Nascar: None
High School: Kelly
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
MLB- Yankees
NBA-Heat
NFL-Cowboys
NCAA Basketball-Duke/UK
NCAA Football- UT
Nascar-Tony Stewart
High School- Coeburn
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Baseball - Yankees
College bball- Duke
College fball- UT and Miami
NFL - Redskins
NBA - Lakers
Nascar - Dale Jr , Jimmy Johnson, and Jeff Gordon
High School - PV
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
MLB - Braves, Yanks
NBA - none
NFL - Cowboys, Titans
NCAA Basketball - Duke, UT
NCAA Football - UT, VT
NASCAR - Kevin Harvick
High School - Kelly (not the players. just the rude and mostly sports illiterate fans)
High School - Kelly (not the players. just the rude and mostly sports illiterate fans)
[/ QUOTE ]
Hilarious....coming from someone from Coeburn
Actually I started school in Wise years ago and have lived in Cities and States that you'll never see, but you're right once I moved to Coeburn I became illiterate.
What I meant was that I see alot more Kelly fans that don't know alot about the sport they're watching than at other schools.
Wow City Boy! I wish I were like you. Seeing cities and states that a poor ole country boy, like myself, will never see. lol....man you must have it all.
Actually I started in Coeburn years ago and have lived and seen everything just like you. For any fan of any LPd school to get on here and call out other LPD schools' fans is hilarious in IMO.
it's merely an opinion question. . . and like was said earlier in this thread usually before people start to hate you, you have to be a pretty decent team or no one would give a rat's ... about you!
Bookmarks